Moving Out

PLEASE Remember:  Departing residents are required to fill out moving out forms and submit to City Hall in writing.  If you fail to do this, you will be responsible for the water, sewer and garbage bill until it is completed.

The Public Works Department will fill in your meter reading and ID for you once the form is turned in.

Move out form- email